The Firm For Divorce is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy describes how we use the information you provide on our website as well as the data collected through third-party sources and advertising providers.
What We Collect
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information such as phone number, email address, and mailing address
- Basic information about pending or future legal matters
We use the information we gather for:
- Internal recordkeeping and customer relationship management
- Providing a personalized experience for you
- Periodically sending promotional emails that we think may be of interest to you
- Market research – we may contact you by email, phone, text, or mail
By submitting a form on our website, you are providing your electronic signature expressly authorizing us to contact you by email, text, or phone (including an automatic dialing system or artificial/prerecorded voice) at the home or mobile phone number provided. You are not required to agree to this.
We will never share your personal information with third parties. If you have previously agreed to us using your contact information, you may change your mind at any time! Simply send your request to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for advice regarding your individual situation. We invite you to contact us and welcome your calls, letters and electronic mail. Contacting us does not create an attorney-client relationship. Please do not send any confidential information to us until such time as an attorney-client relationship has been established.